AQUECARE Regulation of Internet Usage
Shopping and Terms of Service
- The purpose of this agreement is to establish your shopping rights and obligations in the online service platform (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) of CHENG HAO Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
- If you are under the age of 20, please ask your parent (or guardian) to read, understand and agree to abide by the terms of this agreement, and you may use or continue to use the services of this website.The company does not assume any obligations or responsibilities for any dispute arising from the purchase without consent.
- If you disagree with the terms of this Internet Terms of Service after consideration, please do not register or stop using the service immediately.
Personal Information Security
- You can provide the correct personal information and register as a member of AQUECARE, you do not need to pay or pay in advance or promise any payment to register as a member; after you complete the registration, you can log on to this website and participate in the service related activities and to shop. You must guarantee the completeness and correctness of these information. If your personal information changes, you must voluntarily log on to modify or contact customer service staff. If you provide any errors or false information, AQUECARE will have the right to suspend or terminate your membership. And refuse to continue to provide services to you.
- You have the responsibility and obligation to properly keep your "login name and password". You must not disclose, lend, transfer or otherwise provide it to third parties, and should log out after each use to prevent others from using it. All actions taken after logging in to AQUECARE online service platform using this login name and password will be deemed to be your own behavior, and you are solely responsible for all actions apart from those may be proved that are not attributable to you. If your account is stolen and causing your personal loss which is not attributable to AQUECARE, AQUECARE will not be held liable for any damages.
- AQUECARE will be responsible for keeping the confidentiality of the personal information you provide with the terms of this agreement. Except as otherwise agreed by this agreement to provide them to the subcontractor for the completion of transaction or related membership services, your personal information will never be disclosed or provided to a third person or party.
- In the case where the account login name and password are lost, or they are found to have been stolen or used by a third party for no reason, the customer shall notify us immediately to report the situation. If the website fails to be effectively prevented and modified due to belated notification of the situation, the member shall be responsible for all losses.
Personal Information Protection
- The requirements of the legal orders or the police, the judicial organs or other competent authorities are based on legal procedures.
- To protect the legitimate rights and interests of other customers or third parties in an emergency.
- In order to maintain the normal operation of the website.
- The necessary information for the money flow, logistics or other third-party vendors or partners to provide relevant services for the company.
Method to Inform
- You agree that the general notifications will be sent to you by emails, and the matters about the personal usage as well as purchase rights, we will contact you directly by phone calls.
- The number of products offered on this website is limited. Please select and complete the ordering process as soon as possible. Adding to the shopping cart does not mean that the order has been completed. If another member completes the ordering process before you, you will be notified that the item has been sold out. Please remove it from the shopping cart.
- You must purchase it based on the quantity and price mechanism set by the products on this website. The content of the order can be rejected within 2 working days, then it is deemed to have accepted the order. If the person has paid, the transaction is deemed to be established unless otherwise stipulated by law.
- After you complete the online ordering process, the service will automatically send you a notice via email or other means, but the notice only informs you that the service has received the order you placed, does not mean that the transaction has been completed or the contract has been established. This service reserves the right to accept your order. If the service confirms that the trading conditions are correct, the payment is completed and the stock is still available, the shipment will be arranged directly without notice.
- All online consumption on this website, members agree to the electronic transaction data recorded by online shopping; if members find that the transaction information is incorrect, they should immediately notify the customer service center of this website. In case of dispute, the member agrees to use the electronic transaction data as the identification standard.
- The situation where a single customer placing the same orders with multiple accounts, the company is only responsible for delivering one order based on the maximum items in stock.
Product Returning Information
- AQUECARE Online Shopping Mall is subject to the Consumer Protection Law Appreciation Period. Consumers of this website are entitled to a 7-day appreciation period from the date of ordering the products (as of the ordering date, 7 days including holidays). However, the products must be restored to their original state when they are returned, that is, they must be restored to the original state (including the product, accessories, warranty, internal and external packaging, documents, packing details, gifts, etc.) when the consumer receives them, otherwise a refurbishing fee and related fees will be charged.
- Please do not unpack the products before you are sure whether you want to return them. If the products you purchase are consumables, personal hygiene products, etc., those that can't be restore to the original state when they are received, please do not unpacked the product before you make up your mind. Once unpacked, it means you are satisfied with the products and start using them, and understand that this behavior will affect your rights when returning the products.
- When the following circumstances occur, your rights for returning products will be affected (Including but not limited to: payment of relevant fees according to supplier quotation, etc.):
- The product, manual, related equipment, gifts or accessories are not complete.
- Product or the box is dirty or scratched (including removing barcode from the box).
- The product warranty sticker is damaged.
- Others that are specifically stated on the company's product page.
After the returned product has been tested by the supplier, the company will complete the refund operation within 10-14 working days (excluding holidays). Please note the followings:
- Please understand that each order is subject to one return only. If there are too many returns due to personal factors, we will suspend or terminate your shopping and service eligibility.
- If you apply for a return, in order to speed up the return and refund process, you agree that the company will handle electronic receipts, credit notes or sales return orders.
- All details that are not listed will follow all relevant provisions of the laws of the Republic of China, Taiwan.
Intellectual property rights
- All trademarks, pictures, illustrations, website structure, programming, screen arrangement, web page layout, other marks and information, etc. of this website belong to the company or related rights holders. They have intellectual property rights, copyright, and protected by Trademark Law, Patent Law, Trade Secret Law and Fair Trade Law. They may not be used arbitrarily without the prior authorization of the company or the rights holders to avoid liability for infringement or illegality.
Service Suspension and Disclaimer
- The company will maintain the normal operation of this website in a manner consistent with the current generally reasonable expectations of security. The company's website has the right to suspend the provision of services in the following circumstances and is not obligated to notify you in advance. The company shall not be liable for any compensation of any direct or indirect damages:
- Relocation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair of related software and hardware equipment on this website.
- Natural disasters or other force majeure factors cause the service to be suspended or interrupted.
- Suspension or interruption of service due to the interruption of the telecommunications company or network service company or other matters that cannot be attributed to the company.
- This website is subjected to external influences, resulting in incorrect information, forgery, alteration, deletion or retrieval, or system interruptions that do not function properly.
- The company has the need to suspend or terminate the service on this website. When the company needs to suspend or terminate the service on this website, we'll try to announce it on the website in advance.
When The Agreement Is Violated
- In order to protect the rights of all users, the company can suspend or terminate your shopping eligibility or refuse to provide the company's website services to you when you:
- Register with false or incorrect information.
- Using an unauthorized credit card or stealing a financial account.
- Determined by this website of the company that there is a malicious return situation.
- Harassing, insulting, intimidating or improperly speaking to this website of the company.
- Determined to be malicious by this website of the company and the company has already filed a police report.
- You have agreed to the above listed, and the company does not assume any obligations or responsibilities to you or a third party.
The Effectiveness of This Agreement and Jurisdiction for Court Action
- Your order, transaction or related consumer behavior on this website, as well as the terms of this agreement, are governed by the laws of the Republic of China. If you are involved in a lawsuit, you agree that the Taiwan Taipei District Court will serve as the court of first instance.
- This website reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement at any time. The revised terms and conditions will be fixedly posted in the member center of this website without any separate notice. If you continue to make orders or other acts on this website, you will be deemed to have understood and agree to abide by the revised terms and conditions.
- All details that are not listed will be interpreted, supplemented and handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China.
Head Office: CHENG HAO Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Address: 12F.-3, No. 267, Sec. 2, Dunhua S. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tel No: +886-2-7709-8899